Andrzej Troc - Life of surrealist painter


My name is Andrzej Troc (born 1953). I live in a small town, Zielona Góra, near a German border. I am a self-taught artist, struggling with breaking the established patterns by myself and searching for new artistic solutions. I dare define my own work as drawing by paints. It is my passion and I am very lucky to be able to devote my whole life and efforts to it. Many various experiences have significantly influenced me, my creativeness and my works of art. A bit of irony, absurd and dreams seen in a distorting mirror as well as misshapen, weird, farcical so-called sex-monsters are some of the themes of my works. What are my inspirations? Simply – oscillating between right and wrong, paranoia and beauty, and the insight into some primitive social behaviour. Current Residence: city - Zielona Góra





































Komentarze

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty